For nearly a decade, FC has been the mainstay for companies looking to increase storage resiliency and bandwidth performance while maintaining backward compatibility. FC is evolving to continue to be the standard for storage networking, from enhancing server and storage infrastructure consolidation to delivering the highest levels of performance and data reliability.
In this issue:
- 16GFC Standards Reach First Milestone
- What is FCoE Anyway?
- FCoE and iSCSI — How They Compare and Where They Fit
- FCoE Deployment Scenarios
- FCoE Plugfest
- INCITS and t11 Standards Update
- FCoE Standard Ratification