FCIA Plugfest at UNH-IOL
May October 30-Nov 2
To participate in this Interoperability Plugfest, please complete this form and hit “submit” at the bottom of the page. Be sure everyone who will be attending the tests from your company is listed below. If you need more space, please complete and send another web form.
The registration deadline is Tuesday, October 3, 2017. The NDA deadline is Tuesday, September 28, 2017.
All equipment must be shipped to the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory to arrive no later than October 26, 2017 (no weekend deliveries accepted), or be hand carried to the event.
The shipping address is:
Attn: [Person or Company Name] / FCIA Plugfest
21 Madbury Rd., Ste 100
Durham, NH 03824
Tel: +1 603-862-0090
- No collect shipments will be accepted, and all shipping fees, including U.S. Customs charges, are the responsibility of the shipper. UNH-IOL will not pay for U.S. Customs charges. Failure to pre-pay Customs and Duties that are billed to the University of New Hampshire will incur a $100 USD additional handling charge.
- Please remember that international shipments must be cleared through U.S. Customs, which could take up to a week of additional time in shipping.
Equipment currently housed at the lab will be available for use during the testing provided that the equipment is registered in advance of the event.
For more information on the facility visit: https://www.iol.unh.edu/about/visit
Plugfest participation fees are based on membership level, although FCIA membership is not required.
|FCIA Sponsor Member Company||$1,500|
|FCIA Principal Member Company||$2,000|
|FCIA Observer Member Company||$2,500|
|Additional attendee above 3||$500/person|
Plugfest participating companies may sponsor the Plugfest Reception for $500. There may be multiple Plugfest Reception Sponsoring Companies.
- Distribution of company product information at the reception
- Distribution of company giveaways at the reception
- Option for a five (5) minute product briefing to reception attendees
- Corporate logo included on the reception invitation
Plugfest Registration Form Deadline: May 1, 2017.
Equipment change notifications after May 1, 2017 can be emailed directly to Shelby and discussed at planning calls.