FCIA Plugfest at Austin Labs
July 23-27, 2018
To participate in this Interoperability Plugfest, please complete this form and hit “submit” at the bottom of the page. Be sure everyone who will be attending the tests from your company is listed below. If you need more space, please complete and send another web form.
> Registration deadline is July 2, 2018.
> The NDA deadline is May 29, 2018.
All equipment must be shipped to Austin Labs to arrive no later than Thursday, July 19th at 5PM PDT. No weekend deliveries. There is no issue with equipment arrivals earlier than Thursday, July 19th.
The shipping address is:
Attn: [Person or Company Name] / David Rodgers / FCIA Plugfest
765 Sycamore Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035
David Rodgers: +1-408-440-7625
- The loading dock is at a height of 43“, but there is a dock leveler and lift gate to compensate for varied truck bed heights. Please note we have an ally dock and it may be difficult for larger trailers, the recommended maximum trailer length is 48′.
- There are daily shipments from UPS/FedEx/DHL/etc.
- Companies shipping equipment to and from Austin Labs are required to cover all shipping and customs/duties costs.
- Each Company is required to prepare package for shipping from dock.
- Crates must not exceed the dimensions of loading dock area, which is 56 inches wide x 90 inches high (1.4m x 2.28m).
- The weight of each crate should not exceed 4,000 pounds (1,814 kg). If a crate shipped to us is larger, it might have to de-crated in order to bring it into the lab.
- Shipping after the event will be coordinated with each participant and their respective equipment carriers.
Equipment currently housed at the lab will be available for use during the testing provided that the equipment is registered in advance of the event.
For more information on the facility visit: http://teledynelecroy.com/protocolanalyzer/austin-labs/
Plugfest participation fees are based on membership level, although FCIA membership is not required.
|FCIA Sponsor Member Company||$1,500|
|FCIA Principal Member Company||$2,000|
|FCIA Observer Member Company||$2,500|
|Additional attendee above 3||$500/person|
Plugfest participating companies may sponsor the Plugfest Reception for $500. There may be multiple Plugfest Reception Sponsoring Companies.
- Distribution of company product information at the reception
- Distribution of company giveaways at the reception
- Option for a five (5) minute product briefing to reception attendees
- Corporate logo included on the reception invitation
Plugfest Registration Form Deadline: July 2, 2018.
Equipment change notifications after July 2, 2018 can be emailed directly to Shelby and discussed at planning calls.